Villa Virginia is beautifully designed with a central, stately hall dividing the villa into two wings, and with an impressive spiral staircase connecting the 3 floors:
– On the main floor you’ll find on one wing the spacious living room featuring a cozy sitting area with open fire place and a relax area with TV. The other wing is composed of a fully equipped kitchen and dining room with access to the outdoor terrace. Two toilets and a laundry room.
– The first floor is composed of 5 bedrooms with, on one wing, a master bedroom with double bed, dressing room and ensuite bathroom with shower and Jacuzzi bathtub. Children’s room with a single bed or cot. The other wing has 3 bedrooms with double bed and 2 bathrooms, one with shower and one with tub.
– The second mansard floor is composed of 3 bedrooms with, on one wing, a bedroom with double bed and ensuite bathroom with shower. The other wing has a bedroom with double bed, a bedroom with 2 single beds and a bathroom with shower.
The villa expands around a central courtyard boasting a terrace with lounge area under two large parasols, a flowered pergola with sitting corner, a large private swimming pool with a wonderful whirlpool zone, surrounded by sun loungers, and a pool house with changing room and bathroom with shower. To complete this amazing property are a tennis court, petanque terrain and even a cute chapel (see notes below). Enough facilities to keep everyone entertained!
Villa Virginia is peacefully located just on the border of Stresa within easy walking distance (400m) of its charming center with small alleys and squares with boutiques and restaurants. Stresa is known as the pearl of Lake Maggiore, a glamorous town with grand villas, five star hotels and a beautiful lakeside promenade. It’s the most popular tourist resort of Lago Maggiore and the perfect base for exploring the lake; you can easily hop on to any ferry to visit the famous Borromeo Islands and the other villages and wonders of Lake Maggiore. Stresa’s railway station connects you easily with Milan’s city center. Other one day trips are possible to the famous Piedmont vineyards, the romantic Lake Orta, or trekking in the nearby mountains and valleys.
– Swimming pool open approximately from mid-May to end September; contact us for the exact dates before booking.
– Domestic animals not allowed.
– Parties or events not allowed.
– The owners live in another villa in the same park about 100m from the villa. They share the access to the tennis court and petanque lane and chapel. They are ready to meet every demand and to offer you the finest services while respecting your privacy: they will not interfere with your stay and they’ll be happy to provide you with tips and information about the region.